Friday, July 3, 2015

No Target!

This morning, I woke up at 9 o'clock to eat with Melissa, Rachel, Reese, Lucy, and Joseph. After breakfast, Rachel, Melissa, Reese, Lucy and I decided to go on the bus to the Ithaca Mall. The bus came past 12:30 PM, probably around 12:50 PM. As we boarded the bus, we were contemplating where we would eat as soon as we arrived. Once we arrived, we headed toward the cafeteria to eat lunch. Afterwards, we went shopping from place to place. One of the stores that we were all looking forward to was Target. In Hong Kong, there isn't a Target store, so it was Rachel's and Reese's first time experiencing the wonders of Target. We were all in awe with the food. We bought ice cream sandwiches, chocolate, and soda to bring back to the dorms. It was exciting to see them walk around and talk about how cheap the food here is in comparison to the food prices in Hong Kong. When we were finished shopping around, we headed back to the dormitory to relax for the rest of the day. 

When I got home, I was pretty tired so I took a nap. I was really close to going into a deep sleep because I haven't had time to catch up on my sleep. I really enjoyed my nap, but I quickly woke up to eat dinner with Reese, Joseph, Lucy, Helen, Shanti, Julie, Rachel, and Melissa. After dinner, I decided to head down to the video game club to find myself looking at a bunch of guys on their laptops. It was not surprising to see them focused on the game, but I didn't even have the game accessible, so I didn't get to learn or play. However, I was able to talk to Dustin who has RCA for the past three years. He knew the ILC group from 2013, so we began to talk about that and many other aspects of the Ivy League Connection. We talked for a good 10 minutes before I decided to go to Reese's dorm room to hang out with him. When I went up to his dorm room, I found Melissa and Shanti there. After awhile, Rachel came to join the group as we silently watched movies together, or blog. At the end of the night, I slept early since I have a big day tomorrow at Niagara Falls with the Cornell cohort. I can't wait to be able to go on the boat near the waterfall and take many beautiful pictures. Until tomorrow, goodnight. 
Chilling with the Coolest People Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment