Friday, June 19, 2015

“Give the Kids a Break!"

It’s well after midnight in Ithaca and our Cornellians just arrived and got checked into their dorms.

They’ve been in three cities, two states and DC in a 12 hour period and I understand that their Wi-Fi in their new dorm rooms may not be working as well as it should.

I’ve checked the statutes in New York and apparently it’c considered child abuse to require them to blog after that so I’ve given them a pass for the night so when they awaken on Saturday (later in the morning) their minds will be fresh and they’ll be able to draft some super blogs.

I know I’m looking forward to what they have to write about their day at Penn, meeting the Amazing Dyana So and then seeing Cornell for the first time.  And from the past couple of days I think we can also expect some very nice photos--because they all know how much I like a pretty picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment