Sunday, March 29, 2015

"Reunited, and It Feels So Good."- Peaches and Herb

Left to Right. Me, Alyanna, Izabel, Chiamaka
Today was the beginning of our Ivy League Connection journey, the day we all start learning how to blog. I woke up around 7:30 AM, for the morning session with twelve individuals.

When arriving at DeAnza High School, I found myself reminiscing about my past experience. The nostalgia resonated within me as we, the Ivy League representatives, listened to Don's tutorial. But the tutorial did not go to plan with the technology, as some computers were able to access the Internet and others were not.  It was quick the shaky start to our first get togethers, but in ended well.

I was able to meet members of my cohort like Stephen and Helen. In addition, I was ecstatic to see my amazing friend Izabel Rodriguez from John F. Kennedy. It was quite the day for a Saturday, but I'm glad that it happened because I was excited to meet the new faces, especially see the new Women and Leadership cohort. I can't wait to meet our group once more, and I am looking forward to a summer with five talented individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment